Friday, November 16, 2007

Yo everyone.... Quick post before camp... Today, or rather yesterday, was my brother's birthday... Went out for lunch at AMK hub with family plus grandmother... Then went to J8 with Mum to buy pants... Yay... Lol.. Bought Minutes to Midnight... Lol... A bit lag... Haha... Was some new edition with a few more tracks... Lol... Then came home, then went out fro dinner again... Good food, a bit expensive too... Well, once in a while? Came home... Packed stuff... Finally finished.... Managed to stuff most of my stuff into 1 bag... All that's left is a shoe bag I guess? Haha....

Anyway, tomorrow, rather later, is the start of ATC, all the way till Sunday... Haiz... Well, I guess we shall see this camp with a positive attitude shall we? Lol... Hope things will go smoothly... Hope things wont end up like last year, as mentioned in previous post.... Hope everyone will be safe throughout the camp.... Hope I don't get injured on the bloody first day like last year, where one of the idiots in my tent (one of the slackers), went to peg my finger when I was trying to adjust the peg... Bloody hell... Shall try our best I guess... Then hope won't get KP like last year... CIs say have to greet officers, then went to use our timing that we se during training, seeing that that was the only timing I knew then.... Then tio scolded indirectly cause have to "standardize" timing... And guess who was the one who did the scolding? Haha... Joseph Sir... AHAHAHAHAHA... Lol, ok.... Anyway, try our best yeah? Keep my tagboard alive please.... Whether, it's juniors, in this case Sec 1s only ones available, seniors, friends, etc etc... Haha... Sound a bit despo for tags eh?

Ok, hope things turn out well.... See you people... Hope ATC is enjoyable... It's our last ATC as a cadet I guess.... Zzzz....

Had lots of things to say initially just now... But I guess I forgot some of the content and shan't bother to type it now... Should sleep and prepare for camp... 10:45am report.... Most won't read this till after I guess... So yeah... And won't be contactable at all these 3 days once we're in camp... Maybe before 10:45am I guess.... Lol... So, see you, don't miss us... Haha... XD Ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com