Monday, May 21, 2007

Ok.... Back here again.... Nothing really much today..... Double Maths, went on to the topic on logarithms that chapter.... A little complicates but I guess it may be quite ok.... Not sure.... Now Mdm Ng seems to know that we can't concentrate for two whole periods flat..... She's giving us a few breaks now and then.... Yay.... Then Physics just went through SPA file.... Biology SPA did something about hydrogen peroxide and potatoes... Screwed up one part and didn't get the desired results cause I didn't put the potatoes in the boiling water long enough.... There were a few very-nice-to-see reactions though.... Lol... Recess went to see Mr Goh about the Sec 3 camp with the rest of the CCs/ACs.... Got our stuff then went back to class then rushed down to the canteen.... Was damn late... Had like 5 minutes to eat.... Damn.... Chionged then went back up for Chem.... Didn't do much.... Then I asked Mr Thomas whether he wanted me to stay on cause I felt that I was inefficient..... He told me to stay on, so I'll just stay on....

Then English did some personality test thingy.... More of Musical and intrapoersonal.... Lol.... Then Biology went thorugh the SPA worksheet....Biology Mastery Review tomorrow.... Sian.... After that went for some short training for shooting com...... Luckily it was last minute so we didn't do much...... Just a feel excersises then done.... Wanted to go Bishan library with Xing Yu, then he left liao when we were done.... Next time please tell me at least leh.... So I just went to eat and stoned then I went home.... Saw Cat High in a softball match against Pei Chai before I left.... Pardon me for saying this, but it seemed like that Cat High was getting owned.... Maybe the results are the opposite.... Who knows?

Got a very nice watch from my god-grandmother.... Thank You! A nice shirt from my Mum too.... Thank You!

It's gonna be a long day tmrw again.... This time, I'll really hate it.... Just for tomorrow.... Haiz...

Happy Birthday to Perret!
Happy Birthday to Chris!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com