Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ok.... Nothing much these 2 days.... Monday can't really remember what happened.... Some stuff.... Admin almost complete =D Some lessons.... Especially Maths.... Mdm Ng said we finished Matrices liao.... Yay... Then soon we'll be moving on to more difficult topics in A Maths.... Sian..... Then we had our meeting in the canteen... Settled some of the admin stuff.... Still got loads to do.... Then did some other stuff then came home....

Today also nothing much.... Miss Wong didn't teach during her Physics period.... Then her later SPA period give us free period.... Lol.... Then nothing really much.... Mr Ang gave back our compo + report writing.... Scored 36/60 for both.... Not bad lah.... Though it's damn low..... English I think can get B4 at least.... Yah lah, I'm a noob ok? I've decided to carry on with Biology by the way, despite my low marks....

Some people noticed I've been a bit sian sian these few days.... Lol.... Results lah.... Although Daren tells me to cheer up.... Thanks though....

Anyway.... I've decided.... What's done is done, lessons learnt.... I admit I didn't work as hard as I could for this exams.... Something was bothering me I guess.... Dunno lah... Anyway, I've made my mind..... June holidays onwards I'm going to chiong my studies already.... No more wishy-washy trying to scrap through liao..... I'm not going to be a disappointment liao.... To neither my parents nor myself..... Work harder, put your mind to it, focus.....

There is one thing though.... Wei Rong is right.... Some teachers say that marks now are not so important, but then after they say that, you get slapped with millions of structured remedials and who knows what because they see you're marks are lousy..... I'm gonna improve by leaps and bounds.... =D

Just found out that Yan Lin went to Changi Coast Adventure Centre for her school Sec 3 camp.... Interesting.... Seems like many schools are going there for camps.... Can't blame them.... It was tons better than Jalan Bethera.... Lol.....

I also kind of screwed my own chances in CMC today during the meeting.... Won't elaborate.... Then again.... CMC I no hope right.... So not much harm done.... Lol.... Nothing really much for the rest of the day...

I think one of my best buddies really needs a morale booster.... Though some parts of his current attitude are kind of cheesing me off.....

Hope the guys who had the interview today did well..... Tomorrow post interview.... All the best guys! =D

I dunno whether I should be happy that it's coming in less than 1 weeks time... With my kind of results.... Nothing really to be happy about that occasion....

Jason got a DS with Diamond or Pearl!! Not sure lol.... I really feel like playing again lor.... Too bad... No DS.... Suddenly there's a sudden interest in Pokemon stuff..... Woots.... Long live Pokemon!!! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com