Friday, May 04, 2007

FINE!!! FINE!!!! I'M THE WORLD'S GREATEST IDIOT OK???!!!! I'M A VERY EXTRA GUY, I ONLY KNOW HOW TO TALK RUBBISH, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, THE SIGHT OF ME PISSES YOU OFF, YOU FEEL LIKE WACKING ME EVERYTIME YOU SEE ME? HAPPY?! I ONLY KNOW HOW TO IRRITATE YOU WITH MY PRESENCE RIGHT, I'M FULL OF TRASH AND NONSENSE RIGHT? IF THAT'S HOW YOU TREAT ME THEN FINE!!! I SHALL STOP GETTING IN YOUR WAY, I'LL STAY CLEAR OF YOU. I SEE YOU, I AVOID ALL OF YOU, SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH SOME BLOODY ASS WHO LOOKS LIKE SHIT OK? HAPPY NOW?

I really don't know what happened to me.... I have been holding back my emotions and tears for too long already.... Today, I seriously could not take it already....... I shall really stop getting in everybody's way...... I shall stop being EXTRA, I shall stop making you feel angry, frustrated, annoyed becaue I'm in the vicinity....... Can you please spare a thought for me too? What would you feel, if you were me and you received such words? Perhaps you might just brush it off.... I don't know, but these sort of things really affect me.... badly..... If you really dislike me, then just hire someone to just kill me, then you won't have to see me anymore....... I respected you, I treated you more than just a friend, then all of you give me that...... Anything that you guys are not happy with, just tell me nicely, not just shoot right at me and then just totally bo chup about me after that......

I'm still trying to find my place......

Really sorry for making you read all that rubbish of mine, if you read that that is....... I'm just saying what has been bugging me for some time already.... If you're not happy, then you can find me on Monday and/or Tuesday and come and suan zhang...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com