Monday, May 07, 2007

Ok. Today..... NPCC DAY!!! Woohoo!!!! 48th year and running..... Yeah....

Okay, also Kian Boon's birthday today. So Happy Birthday KB!!! =D

Okay, woke up a bit late today.... Planned to leave the house at 6am but left at 6:15am cause I sort of overslept.... Lol..... Luckily my Dad managed to drive me there and reach at 6:30am..... Lol.... Thanks Dad.... =D

okay, then changed into full-u with the others in the D&T toilet. Then went to fall in at the plaza...... New uniform like quite hot leh..... After a while sweating liao.....Lol.... Then had UI, which was quite ok, or considered slack by many cause Wee Siong sir for some reason seemed to be in a good mood.... Lol.... Did some drills..... Sian, I can't seem to do my drills properly with my new boots.... They're a little bit big.... Damn..... Bang like rubbish...... Then had the parade..... Dunno why felt like damn awkward for some reason..... Then prize giving, Rui Xian sir was the Best Unit Cadet.... Congratulations.... Though it's kinda expected... =P Then the names of the 11 SPF-NPCC badge holders were also announced. Knew that some time ago though..... Lol..... Then the parade ended then Linus, Jian Zhong and myself went for our Lit exam. Didn't get to be in the unit photo..... :( Sian...... Anyway, Lit was pretty ok I guess...... Hope I can do well......

After the exam found the rest of the guys playing basketball.... Lol.... Thought they originally wanted to go look for squad jacket designs...... Seemed like they were waiting for Xing Yu as he went back home to take his first u..... Then Yi Bin went back also..... KB apparrently went home so we couldn't celebrate his birthday.... -.- So much for the celebration...... Then we went to J8 to walk around then stoned at KFC for a while..... Bishan Gay was there.... -.- Xing Yu joined us while we were walking around..... Then we were waiting for Yi Bin..... Took damn long.... Then Xing Yu and I went to buy cheese fries. Lol.... I had earlier made some prediction and it came true. Ended up being seen by Rui Min and Jeanie...... Lol.... Should have asked them to walk to the other side of KFC, so someone could see them..... Seems like they did though..... Lol..... Then when we started eating then Yi Bin came, then some went to buy ice-cream.... Lol.... Then we went to the MRT.

Took the MRT to Chua Chu Kang, then took 975 to HTA. Damn long journey and many people slept.... Reached HTA and we returned our No. 1. So left Wee Siong sir and Darius sir's No. 1 to be returned and our unit is clear..... Wonder if there would be another chance to wear the No.1 again...... Haiz.... The after that we took 172 back to the interchange. Some people wanted to play LAN so they went off.... Ben, Xing Yu and I went to Lot 1 to eat.... Went upstairs to eat, which was so so.... Later realized we could have gone Downstairs to eat better food at Food Junction...... Lol.... After that we walked around the place, saw a few things. Kiddy Palace.... Lol..... Then bought some youghurt which wasn't worth it.... Lol.... Lesson learnt.....

Then we took the train back to Bishan again.... Another damn long journey...... Then J8. Xing Yu and Ben went to dunno where while I had to go back to school to get my water bottle which I left behind...... -.- Met Lincoln and talked to him..... Then went back.... Saw Yang Heng sir too.... Lol.... Retrieved my bottle then went back to the library..... Went there and stoned. Read some comics actually. Ben and Xing Yu ended up sleeping... Lol.... Then Ben got a call from Miss Fernandez saying that his group got 2nd prize for the English Video project.... Congrats.... =D Met Clement, Li Song and Kai Jie there as well with a bunch of St Nicholas girls..... Lol.....

After that went home. Met Kai Zhong senior also on the way to the MRT.... Lol.... Then went home and met Vanessa at Yio Chu Kang.... Lol..... Then met Christopher at the 825 line..... Then he helped me solve my msn problem.... Yay.... Can use msn on my laptop liao..... Thanks Chris! Then my Dad gave me my early birthday present..... Thanks Dad! =D

Lol.... Today I seemed to have met quite a lot people..... First met Jeanie and Rui Min at J8. Then met Lincoln at J8, then met Andrew also at J8, twice. Then in the library I thought I saw someone like Leona.... 6D classmate..... Lol..... Not sure though.... Then met Clement, Kai Jie and Li Song at the library, then met Kai Zhing senior at J8. Then met Vanessa at Yio Chu Kang MRT station, then met Christopher at the 825 queue line..... Lol..... Nice sia.....

Tomorrow another long day..... Going to sleep liao.... Good Night.... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com