Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hi people. Anyway, sorry about the post yesterday, or rather 2 days ago..... Feeling much better now.....

Anyway, as you may have seen on many blogs in my links..... Mid-years are over!!! Yay!! The thing is, I still have English Lit paper to take...... along with many others as well as those Music people.... People are like playing like crazy and we still have to study for Lit. Though there's really nothing much to study.... =P

Anyway, update about the exams..... Wednesday was Geography and Chemistry. Geography was pretty ok, Mr Talib went through quite a lot of the questions with us. I lost 3 marks already though, cause I answered one of the questions totally out of point..... -.- Damn..... A lot of the questions were also like half essay questions.... Was writing like crazy..... Chemistry was damn hard..... Damn lah.... Mr Thomas is like going to be damn disappointed..... Really hope I can get at least a B4..... Thursday was Maths paper 1 only cause I don't take history. Was quite ok..... Friday was Biology and Maths Paper 2. Bio was pretty ok too I guess. Miss Saras smsed me saying that the whole class passed MCQ.... Cool. She also mentioned that Samuel and Jonathan scored 27/30. Congrats guys.... Maths paper 2 was a killer..... I lost like 8 marks at the end of the paper..... Can't see the thing for the third part of the angle properties of circle qns. The paper was damn scary...... Part a was linked to part b and so on..... Once you get part a wrong then die liao...... When I told Mr Yong that I had lost 8 marks already, he had a frustrated look on his face.... Haiz... I'm a lousy student.... :(

Anyway after the exams had some Lit paper which everyone did not study for, so everyone died..... Then after that I went to change for training while Linus and Jian Zhong went home.... -.- Ok, fine lah. Mr Goh actually gave us permission not to go for training cause we had to study for Lit.... Fine lah, I'm too enthu and extra ok? Anyway, when I finished and went to fall in everyone was pumping. So had to join them. Apparrently they were late for 7 mintues so we had to do 70. They had alreay finished 36 when I reached..... So I chionged 36 then did the remaining with them...... At 70, I almost could not get up again..... Sian..... I've weakened liao.... Perhaps it was due to the 2 or 3 late nights that I had.... Slept at 1+am those days..... After that got pumped again during UI cause I didn't have time to polish my boots and belt.... Luckily only 10. That I have to thank Troy sir. Then our drill standard drop a bit..... Probably everyone tired from exams liao....

So, after that we had the practice for the morning parade for NPCC Day which in on Monday. After that went for drills where we were taught/practiced I.C.E. and M.O.I. Good information.... 2nd class drill badge test sounds difficult.... Then we had PT where I couldn't take it already, so I falled out before the run. Felt damn tired and unwell..... After that dismissed liao then everyone went to play..... I wasn't in any condition to play so I just stoned and went emo because of some earlier incident. After that then went home...... Have to thank Xing Yu for talking to me when I was feeling damn down.... Thanks buddy... =D

Saturday did almost nothing but stone..... Muscles were aching like crazy then couldn't hit the golf balls properly...... Maybe it's also because I've not attended training for like 1 and a half months due to NPDP and exams..... Lol.....

Quite late now...... Going to sleep liao.... Good night..... Opps, sorry. Good Morning guys, I'm going to sleep soon.... Lol.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com