Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hi everyone, haven't blogged in a while..... Nothing really much has happened, perhaps one or two things....

Yesterday was the SPF-NPCC badge presentation ceremony..... Sec 3s and Sec 2s went to help out.. Congratulations to all the sirs who got the badge as well the rest of the receipients....

Friday we had to help out to prepare for the ceremony.... A lot of us got damn frustrated cause the FIs kept making us move everything around a few times....

Nothing really much, feeling very very sian nowadays....

Just now again, I cried. That makes it like 4 times in 3 days.... Dunno what's wrong with me.... I just feel like crying these days, perhaps it's because of the recent turn of events.... I dunno what's wrong.... I just feel very sad inside.... Just please tell me straight away if you've any problems with me, stop saying, wait, I tell you another day.... And i don't need anyone to consel me ok.... Things will work out... I hope....

Oh yah, forgot to mention.... On Friday when we were dismissed something happened at the grandstand there.... There was this Sec 1 Air guy who was trying to pick a fight with Li Song.... Dunno what happened, we went there then they were just staring at each other like gangsters. I guess they knew the rules well that the person who first attacked would be blamed, so they just kept asking the other to hit first.... What in the world.... Please lah.... I have no idea what happened but can you please act more gentlemanly? What shuang bu shuang then what want to start a fight..... I dunno what's happened to people nowadays.....

It's going to be damn sian foir the next few days.... Probably going to ask Mr Thomas whether he wants to change me.....

Happy very belated birthday to Julian (16th May)
Happy early birthday to Perret (Tomorrow)
Happy early birthday to Chris Lai (Tomorrow)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com