Sunday, May 06, 2007

Today wasn't really much..... Whole day was pretty wasted I guess.... Don't really have anything to say actually...

Nowadays I feel that a lot of us are having problems emotionally I guess..... A number of my friends are feeling very down lately, kinda like me I guess.... Dunno what's happening to us.... Anyway, I still hope you guys would pesevere. Talk to me if you need someone to talk to..... Cheer up guys..... =D

Tomorrow is the English Lit paper for me and a few others.... As well as the C Lit people and the music people, though that's after us..... Most importantly though, tomorrow is NPCC DAY!!!!! Wooohooo!!! Parade in the morning...... Long Live NP!!! Haha ok...... Have to fall in at like 6:40am.... Have to wake up friggin early....

Anyway, after that. Going to HTA to return our No. 1 uniform with the rest of the NPDP people.... After that we're celebrating KB's birthday.... =D Haiz.... Going to miss the first u.... Sobs..... Still remember the day we got it..... Was damn excited then.... Now, time passed so quickly and we have to return it liao...... Haiz......

All the best to the Lit people and Music people I guess..... And perhaps people who have yet to take their exams or are still taking them I guess......

Adios! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com