Thursday, May 10, 2007

Firstly, Happy Birthday to Nathan and Yong Cheng senior... =D
Happy Belated Birthday to Shih Qian and Lincoln (Yesterday)!

Anyway, nothing much these 2 days..... Just that Wednesday was pretty eventful I guess.... PE did handball.... Drew one game, lost 2 games..... Team was ok.... Nothing wrong with it, although some people would say that my team contained lots of nerds.... Well..... We just lacked a bit of activity and cohesion I guess.... Was quite fun....... Mr Yong had his last official lesson with us, though I think they did nothing..... Physics I failed the paper..... I need to 6 out of 10% to barely pass overall..... To think that Mr Yong spent so much effort..... Anyway after that we went for the stupid stats thing.... Couldn't bring my laptop cause there was training later..... So we sort of stoned a bit..... Then we went back to bid "farewell" to Mr Yong.... Gave him his gifts from the class.... Took photos.... Went back to the library after that then did what we could till 12++pm. Then we went to have our late recess..... Assembly was a whole lot of stuff..... Presentation by a lot of people for bicultural fortnight a few weeks back..... Sec 1s were ok..... Sec 2's presentation was a bit dry...... Then the English project videos, then some prize presentations..... So assembly ended damn late..... Something like 3pm.... Then the Sec 3s had to arrange the tables and chairs for script check today..... So we ended up reporting for training at 3:45pm....

Training was rifle drills using the NCC Air dummy M-16s.... Quite fun.... Learnt new rifle drills.... Baring and Angkat Senjata (correct spelling?) All of us the left thigh muscles became damn cramped..... After that was the collection of our details for LMSC, then Darius sir talked to me and Ken then we went to play basketball.... After that was a lot of spasticity..... Probably trying to relieve the troubles and distress inside..... Anyway, left at about 7:45pm.

Today was script checking..... A damn sian day.... English got 29.5/50 for compre and summary combined..... Not bad lah for me..... Heard that Jerold got 36/50.... Congrats.... He kept telling me he got 24/50.... -.- Then had Maths.... Paper 2 got 63/100 in total.... Paper 1 had 71/80 So total percentage for this term is 75.8% Ok lah..... A lot of people would get like 80++, so my score ain't really good..... I'm damn bloody careless.... Lost like 20 odd marks due to careless and stupid mistakes in both papers..... Like in paper 1, for the simultaneous equation question, I did y but I forgot about x...... -.- Damn dumb.... Then it was Social Studies..... It was like my worst subject.... Everyone got something like B3 to A1... I failed overall.... Felt very very devastated inside.... SEQ I coudn't remember all the points and got 4.... Then SBQ I got only 6.... Why can't I do well in anything?..... Felt very very sian after that..... Practically no mood to do anything.... I guess that's another person to my list of people I dare not face.... That now consists of Mr Fernandez, Mr Yong (Physics and Maths), Mr Thomas (Chem sure screw up as well as being a lousy CC)....... Feeling very down now.....

I guess from now on, from the June holidays onwards, I'm going to change, no more slacking (though I didn't slack that much), I'll focus more on my studies.... Err.... NP..... I'll have
to see my post..... I guess this term's results would affect my chances.... I guess I'll still try anyway, no harm trying right? Anyway, I'm going to study more, waste less time, be more sporty etc.... I'm going to strive for excellence after this.... No more trying to scrape through..... If I still want to go to JCs like HCI, NJC etc, I'll have to work hard.... I don't want to disappoint myself and my parents.....

However, despite all that, I'm still feeling down.... What a disgrace I am.... To 3-10 especially..... Class Chairman doing so badly...... Oh yah, speaking of that, I sort of found someone who is suitable to be my succesor.... Just that I don't think he wants to be CC..... He's very responisble and very hardworking and smart.... Perfect candidate.... He is D.S. You should know who I guess.... Perhaps I'll tell Mr Thomas.... Another possible candidate is D.C., who's also very responsible....

Tomorrow is script check for Chinese, Physics =(, Chemistry and Lit I think.... All the subjects I damn scared of...... I guess our squad would have to report for training late, seeing that history elect and lit elect people are checking scripts at 2:30pm.....

Hope the people that went to celebrate Lincoln's birthday today had fun..... Really wished I could go.... Just that I had something to attend to and was also quite sad then so was also need really in the mood to celebrate anything...... Sorry buddy........Next gathering I'll do my best to go..... Sian...... Bryan is such a brainless git..... Don't know how he ended up in 3-10 and as its CC somemore.....

Damn sian lah..... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com