Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spent the last two days mugging physics like crazy.... Hardly touched Social Studies..... Damn it lah...... I'm getting a headache.....

Tomorrow is Physics and Social Studies exam...... I really hope for the best...... Really feel like just dying..... -.- Hope I survive tomorrow.... Then after that can go study with Xing Yu again.... =D

Oh, Happy early birthday to Shaoming senior...... Though I seriously doubts he reads this...... Scared I will not be alive to wish him happy birthday..... Lol.....

All the best guys, Good Luck!!! You'll need it, and I MEAN you need it, we all do......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com