Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ok, Tuesday was nothing much, except that everyone seriously felt lethargic like crazy.... Long day...... Stupid thing was that during the 3:00pm to 3:50pm lesson, which was English, we had a comprehension practice. Then later at Blackbox we did comprehension again.... -.-

Today had 5 stations for NAPFA during PE. So far A for everything.... =D Just need a C for 2.4km and I can get Gold liao...... Yay..... Wah, I like Charlton's sit-ups score man..... He did like 63 sit-ups in 1 minute..... He pia 60 all at once..... Damn zai man..... 0.o Nice one pal....... 2.4km next week, damn sian.....

After Chemistry SPA had left for "lunch" then we went to change for NPDP liao..... Usual practice, except that we practised with the bayonets as well.... The band was there too.... Lol, during the practice, Si Ming sir was acting as the Guest of Honour then during the parade inspection he asked me "Training hiong or not?" Lol..... Damn funny..... My answer was no lah.... =D He asked me probably one of the wierdest questions that I expected to be asked... Luckily the actual day the person won't ask this.... Haha.... Still feeling quite amused about it..... After training went to return arms then went back to the grandstand. After that fell in to prepare to march off, then Si Ming sir came and gave us a few last pointers for the parade.... I think that's what he did.... When marching out I sort of used my voice to shout the timing..... Now my throat is pretty sore..... Sianz.....

Yay, actual day after the parade we're going to take pictures as a unit..... I also really hope that the weather would just be like what was in the afternoon, sunny but not hot..... Wanted to suggest that we took pics as an area after the whole thing and go back to Cat High to do so..... However, quite a number of people, especially my squadmates thought it was crap.... -.- Dunno lah, I really want to remember all these times..... Any one supports this? Anyway, come to think of it, there are quite a number of pretty decent people in Area 4. My impression of it was changed form last year's judgement after ATC..... Then again, it's only like a small portion of their squads/units thatwe are seeing, so can't really judge....


After all this, I'll miss the trainings, I'll miss the times that we went to the HTA, I'll miss the times training with the M-16, I'll miss the crapping sessions on the bus with Area 4 people, I'll miss some of the friends that I made and the ones that I met again after events like ATC and all that. Most of all, I'll miss being part of the event, being able to go to HTA so often and the privileage to march out with such honour...... I really want to remember these times..... Times that we would not be able to revisit again......

The NPDP guys got our new uniform liao.... Yay, can wear new beret and boots liao..... =D

Mid-years next week, piled with a whole lot of crap till that I can't revise..... I need my sleep too!!!!! Gaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!

Lit test tomorrow, so damn screwed........

Some people were very disappointing today......

3 MORE DAYS TO NPCC ANNUAL PARADE 2007!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com