Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Feeling quite demoralised now..... Just now Mr Yong gave us the Physics mock exam.... 1 thing to say.

I'M NOT READY FOR PHYSICS!!!! GAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Looking at the paper, I'm damn scared I'll get lousy results. I'm damn scared I'll get retained.... Then if I get lousy results, I can seriously forget about getting any post that I'm going for already...... Very down and scared now....... Trying to mug now. Taking time off to blog for a while.....

Yesterday nothing much..... Just stayed back to mug a bit, which was unsuccessful...... Had lunch and talked to Si Ming sir.... Lol.... Just greeted him then he asked me to sit then we struck up a conversation.... Lol.... Found out that this year's SPF-NPCC badge presentation ceremony would be held in our school.... Cool huh? That explains the presencse of some HQ officers in Cat High some time ago..... It's help on the 19th or 18th of May.... Can't remember.....

Today nothing much, lessons as usual.... As mentioned above, got VERY demoralized for Physics, I think other subject may be the same.... Like Chemistry...... Damn sian..... May be Maths is one of those subjects which I have slightly more confidence in.... I think.....
Anyway, in Blackbox, something happened..... Erm.... Don't want to say it here. Just want to apologize to our teacher for what happened on behalf of the class..... So stop slacking people.... Especially YOU YF!!! Yes! YOU!!

Tomorrow there's some basketball competition thingy at Toa Payoh Sports Hall.... Bet there will be people bringing their bokks there to mug..... Not really in the mood to go..... If it was after mid-years I would definitely go...... Then I cannot go for the "squad lunch" thingy.... Have Maths extra lesson from 12:50pm till 1:50pm.... Heard 3-3 people also have Physics or something.... Lol.....

Ok, so here are the pics from NPDP as promised..... Enjoy..... Photo credits (For most of them) to my parents. Thanks! =D

Parade

GOH marching in

GOH again

Whole parade

Saluting

Hormat Senjata.... Saluting.... Can see LTY, Xing Yu and myself here....

Arrival of Guest of Honour

Guest of Honour again

Inspection of GOH.... Ken can be seen here....

Speech

Mr Lee receiving the Gold Award

NPCC pledge

Saluting for the National Anthem

March Pass

Not forgetting the supporting contingents

Will upload the rest another day...... See ya!

Oh yah, Happy Belated birthday to Choong Lee and Daren Poh (yesterday) and Happy Birthday to Hua Peng and Miss Chow! (Though she probably has no clue who on earth I am)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com