Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hi, I'm back!!! Time to revive my stagnant blog. A lot of things have happened this few weeks, shan't bother to elaborate.

Want to crap about some funny things which happened lately.

Last Saturday we went to Leonard's house to complete our CSSP project. To make a long story short, that pa jiao guy mistook 969 for 169 and led us all the way to some interchange at Tampines. Lol.... He paid for the taxi fare back...... We finished the project and I left about 5. The other 2 left at like 10....... They say they tai di all the way and went dunno where for dinner....

Monday there was NP training and the Sec 3s had flagstaff training and NAPFA. Before the NAPFA test, we were hydrating ourselves at the water cooler ourside the auditorium. Apparrently, the Sec 1s were also having a water break. They saw us at that water cooler then they went to the one at the D&T toilet. The last few stragglers followed suit.

Then there was this one Sec 1 who was still there queing up to drink at the water cooler where we were. Being seniors, we told him nicely that he should have unity and drink from the same water cooler as his squadmates. Then, he daoed us. As in he looked at us when we told him then he ignored us. That's not the worst...... After telling him twice or thrice, he told us "I know you want to drink first." WTF?!?!? I'm not angry with him for that as he's still Sec 1 and needs to learn. But I'm amazed at the kind of answers that he can actually come up with..... I don't know if "lol" is the right phrase here. I'm struck speechless.....

Yesterday was dry practice at Tanglin Police Division. Seeing my performance at dry practice, I'm starting to doubt whether I can even get the Marksmanship badge, let alone get into the shooting team. People say it's damn easy but I see myself and I think it's not so simple as it seems..... I guess I'll try my best....

Slacking away now.... Don't feel like doing any work........

This is not a threat, but I'll tell you here (though i don't think you read my blog....), I'm not going down without a fight. I'm going to do my best to beat you to the post. Though many think that you definitely cannot make it, I think otherwise. You are still my biggest competitior. I'm going to give it my best shot and I hope you do too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com