Friday, February 09, 2007

Hi everyone. haven't blogged for so long. However, one important piece of news. Common Tests are over!!! Wooohoo!!!

Anyway, Monday had English paper. Very scared cause I may get penalized for plagarism as my story was adapted from a movie. Tuesday had Social Studies first, not confident for that. Chemistry.... Hmm... Maybe will do okay. Wednesday had Physics and Geography. If I pass the Physics paper I'll be super happy..... At the moment I've lost about 13 to 16 marks already. Didn't complete the paper. :( Geography so so.... Thursday had E Maths, quite ok, finished the paper and had time to check. Most say it's easy. Heard some people had 29/30. Mdm Ng said that our class has two guys who got full marks. :0 I wonder who they are. Must be Jerold Loh and some other guy..... Biology, thought that it was quite hard. Some others said that it was easy. Dunno.... Had English literature paper after recess, for us Lit elect students that is. Same thing.... My second question still don't know how to answer....... Today, Chinese paper. Same, so so. I had read one of the passages before.....

So many other things had happened this week. Firstly, congratulations to the other six who got selected for NPDP. So the NPDP team consists of Ken, Yi Bin, Terence, Xing Yu, Yong Jie, Jun Wei, Tong Yang, Wei Rong (Flag Bearer), Jason (Flag Bearer) and myself. Speaking of NPDP, today all 10 of us went for our 1st GOH training. Wee Siong sir and Darius sir came along with us as they were part of the Prize Recepients group. So, today we went to draw our M-16 rifles, pretty much about the size of the Mark 4. Did Sedia, Senang Diri, Kekanan Lurus with rifle. Also learned Rusok Senjata, Turun Senjata and Hormat Senjata (For us it was revision a we had learned them before, but still gained some tips). Using the M-16 is pretty much easier to use than the Mark 4 in my opinion, especially during Rusok Senjata. Just that now my right hand's quite sore. Long story about the way we hold and go to Rusok position for the rifle.

After the training, left HTA, headed back to school. As Wee Siong sir and Darius sir came with us to the HTA, the Muster Parade was postponed again.......... zzzzzz So, the Muster Parade is going to be held on Monday. Hope I get promoted..... Then there's probably going to be NAFA test by NP after that. Oh my.... Die liao. We had dropped 4 batons at the HTA. 3 dropped from the stack of batons when I tried to take one. 1 got knocked out of my hand when we were turning to march out of the parade square by Wei Rong. That baton was with the frock somemore. So we got pumped 100 by Wee Siong sir, we still owe 150. Really sorry about that guys.

After training, didn't want to go for PTM, so played a bit of soccer then went to S11 for dinner. Met Area 4 officers on the way. Also met Si Ming sir and Jacky sir. Si Ming sir was like telling us to quickly go home. Went home on the train, which was damn packed. Reached home about 10:40pm. Very late......

This weekend I plan to do some work like all the organizing of my stuff, corrections for homework, homework, filing. Of course, I also plan to polish up my whole uniform very nicely, much nicer than usual as all of us can participate in the Muster Parade on Monday. Plan to play golf on Sunday after Han. Tomorrow probably going for lesson after missing training for 2 weeks. :P One because of BURST camp, the other because I wanted to study for Common Test.

Lastly, good luck to all those who are taking their Common Tests soon (Non Cat High people) and good luck to all those taking Hostory elective for your test on Monday, that's majority of the level.

Hope those who got their O level results today got what they wanted or better. :)

Oh yah, I saw Nicholas Chee at the HTA today.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com