Sunday, February 04, 2007

Haiz.... It's been a very bad week... Started the morning of the first day badly and subsequently was also crap.

I seriously don't know what to do. I didn't do well in Chemistry class test, I didn't do well in Biology class test, I probably won't do well in the Physics class test, I failed my English Compre cum summary, Geography, Lit and Social Studies I don't think I'll do well, Maths I'm damn careless and lose marks and my Chinese sucks!!!! SO WHAT THE HECK AM I GOOD AT??!?!?!!?!?

Maybe wasting time, yeah that's right.

I seriously don't know what to do. I'm really a let down. Parents out there are proud of their children beacuse they are either doing well or improving but I'm just the opposite. I seriously suck............

The only consolation for the whole week was that:

CHSNPCC ACHIEVED GOLD!!!! YEAH!!!! Go see the NPCC HQ website

http://app.npcc.gov.sg/data/d_awards_uopa.html

Well, I think that the 28th Batch really deserved to win the Gold Award. Kudos to you! :)


Now..... We're trying as hard as possible to study for our common tests. I'm still considering whether I should drop Biology. Problem is that I also don't want to leave 3-10, although I don't feel part of it, it's such a nice environment for learning. I don't know......

Another day ahead.

Please tell me the meaning of life.....

Oh yah, for your info, if you can't reach me by my yahoo email, you can send whatever you want to dranzerv22@hotmail.com as well. My friendster uses the yahoo one.......

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com