Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hi guys.... It's Tuesday again..... Another long day.....

Anyway, Monday couldn't concentrate on lessons because of the Muster Parade in the afternoon, ok maybe because partly I was tired. Guess I missed out on a lot.....

Anyway, we fell in at the plaza at about 3pm. Did usual stuff, put bags in the stall then fell back in. GOH guys fell out and the rest of us were left. Troy sir drilled us for quite a while. My timing standard has dropped, I seriously need practice....... Drilled for what seemed like the whole afternoon then we fell in into our parade contingents. I was in the contingent commanded by Troy sir along with a number of other Sec 3s like Terence, Kah Hoe etc.... Did one round of practice then it was the actual parade. Before that, Troy sir told me that I was going out to take the Total Defence Silver badges for our squad. First thing that came into my mind was that I was going to be like Jun Wei last year. He helped our squad take the Total Defence Bronze and didn't get promoted. So obviously I was damn tensed..... Actual parade. Prize presentation..... I think the whole of the Sec 2 squad got promoted to Lance Corporal, with like what half the squad getting 3rd Class? Much better than our batch leh..... Wow...... Truthfully, some whom I did not expect to get 3rd Class got the badge. I shan't say who but they really proved me wrong. Good job guys.... Congrats!

Sec 3s..... First one to go up was me to collect the Total Defence Silver badges, super nice feeling, to be marching out of the contingent and marching somewhere else. Maybe it's the "free marching without restrictions" feeling? Dunno..... Lol...... Anyway, to make this short, everyone in the squad got promoted to their next rank except for Kenneth and Linus. Don't be disheartened guys, especially Linus. Work harder for the next promotion test! :)

So, I got promoted to Sergeant!!! Woohoo!! There were also 6 new campcraft badge recepients. Xing Yu, Yi Bin, Wei Rong, Kah Hoe, Ken and Yong Jie. Congrats guys!!! As for the rest, go for it again the next round!! Terence also got his Life Saving badge :0 That's one badge that had not been seen in the unit probably since the 26th Batch. Nice.....

NCOs, very outstanding achievements I must say.... After the parade, alomost their whole squad were Staff Sergeants except for 4 people I think. But that's something impressive. After the Muster Parade, not after NPCC Day, as in the one in May..... Wow..... 28th Batch is zhai man..... Darius sir and Wee Siong sir also got promoted to Station Inspector. Guess we have two more sirs to greet during training. Parade ended quite well and it didn't even drizzle at all, as during the practice there was thunder. Guess we were blessed.

We changed then the Sergeants had to meet Si Ming sir mainly something about the Student's Council. Guess Yong Jie may join SC, though I think some of us may think "Yong Jie?! Are you sure?" But never mind, give a chance, I'm sure he's improved from last year.....

Played soccer after that then went home.

Just want to thank all those who wished us luck for the Muster Parade. We really appreciated it. Thanks :)

Today, damn tired so couldn't really pay attention in class. Got back Maths Common Test paper. 29/30 Wow.... However, I could 've gotten full marks if not for the stupid +, - signs for question 1..... Crap..... Geography, found the marks. I'm the bottom of the class 11.5/20 Haiz....... I think my other subjects cannot do any better than this.... Must work harder liao..... Was late for Blackbox for like 20mins today.... Crap.....

Tomorrow's Learning Journey Day cum Valentine's Day cum Total Defence Day. It should be quite fun...... Anyway, good luck to all those participating in tomorrow's Total Defence Day parade!

I didn't think I'll ever say this, but Happy Valentine's Day people, though it's a little early. Those who have girlfriends/boyfriends or whatever. Guess I kinda sound a bit like wen xuan. Lol.... There are some people (like teachers) who make a huge fuss about this day, but to us, it's just a normal day. Why they do that I'll probably not know until I experience well..... you know what I mean. That is if, I do get to experience it..... Lol......

Bah, what the heck, just hope all of will enjoy ourselves tomorrow!

Oh damn, I didn't do any homework today......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com