Sunday, February 04, 2007

Common Tests await!

Alright..... In a few hours we'll head into Common Test week. Whether we can celebrate CNY in peace will depend on how well we do. I decided to give my life a more positive light if possible and I vow to make this week a good one. I will not screw up again.

Schedule this week:

Monday: English
Tuesday: Social Studies, Chemistry
Wednesday: Physics, Geography
Thursday: E Maths, Biology
Friday: Chinese

After the last paper on Friday will be the Muster Parade, the parade that will change the whole course of my NP life, but I'm not going for that. :P Instead, I'm going for NPDP practice with YiBin, Terence and Ken. First time we're going to handle M-16s! Woohoo!

However, first, I have to concentrate on the upcoming test.

Good luck everyone! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com