Monday, January 15, 2007

Ok.... It's been a hetic one a half weeks since I last updated. So many things have happened during this time. Sec 2 camp, BURST programme, Black Knights performance, Parents and Teacher meeting for Sec 1s etc. There are just too many things. I had also missed a lot of lessons during this time. So the last week has been spent trying to catch up.

I'll probably rant on the Sec 2 camp this weekend cause it's the highlight so far but very long. The rest are quite straight foward. Black Knights performance was so so thanks to me, the timer. My timing was very soft until the rest of the team could not hear it. So, our first few bangs were crap. Only consolation there was was that the Sec 1s were impressed with our wave and cheered during that part. Still, it does not cover the fact that I screwed up the performance big time......

BURST programme taking class 1-7. Some damn guai people there, some got a bit of attitude. Like so many people said, I'm going a bit "over" in whatever I do. Like during the BURST trainings, I'm always the one talking, I need to let Xing Yu and Ken especially to do more talking. Haiz... Old problems cropping up.

Our group along with 2006 2-9's group need to do a presentation for the Sec 2s for Project Work on Thursday during their Project Work period. I didn't want to look at the video of us last year during the finals especially at the part when I was presenting cause I seriously look stupid on video and photographs, not to mention that I think I screwed up a bit.

I guess I was wrong, after all that we've been through, I feel that all the OALs are good and all of us have strengths that are useful in one way or another. We're all good friends now, guess I made a lot more friends through all this. Everyone rocks, and I mean everyone.

Ah well, back to homework I guess. Another busy week. Can't believe that we have to stay until 3:50pm on Tuesday and Thursday. Craap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com