Sunday, January 21, 2007

Okay... Today was nothing much. Just stoned at home doing some work, then went for Han. Apparrently, You Yue was not seeing things, cause it was really Erin he saw last week. We saw her outside the classroom waiting for our class to finish. I just went like "Hi" and went off. In such a short time she really grew. During Teacher's Day last year, she was shorter than me and now I think she's taller than me. She cut her hair back to the short hairstlye she had in P6 too.....
After that was just plain stoning, didn't do much. Craaaap.

This coming week's going to be busy with the class tests. I'm damn scared of them.... Can't absorb much during lessons... Nuts....

Going back to the pile on my messy table liao.... See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com