Thursday, January 18, 2007

Well, nothing really much today. Had English comprehension test, quite ok with a few head cracking questions. Tomorrow's the summary and vocabulary part. Did our Project Work presentation to the Sec 2s. I screwed up again. -.- Whole squad had a meeting with sirs on some sensitve issues. Please stop the conflicts and jealousy guys. Ken also looked damn bu shuang. Scary. Guess there's not much left. Tomorrow's BURST prgramme again and I'm not goig to be so nice already. 1-7 has to be careful.


He was indirectly directly referring to me in his statement I guess. After hearing it, I suddenly felt very down and I didn't feel like pursuing it anymore. I don't think I can make the cut after what he said. Even if he wanted to take an example, he didn't have to use that and use it with such a tone. I feel terrible. I feel like giving it up. I never was compatible anyway. Indirectly, he pointed out my problem I guess. I'm so useless and pathetic, I can never succeed in anything good.

The candle is going to be extinguished......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com