Sunday, October 31, 2010

Standing on the rooftops, wait until the bombs drop. This is all we got now, scream until your heart stops

Oh well, biggest news this week. Checked online with the rest and this is what I found out for myself:

Good evening Mr TAN YI PIN, BRYAN. Your enlistment date is on 08-Feb-2011. Your reporting unit is BASIC MILITARY TRAINING CENTRE SCHOOL 2

To be honest, my heart sank when I saw it, there goes so many of the little plans that I had harboured for after A's... Maybe it's fate, telling me I should move on and not be involved too much in the things I care about :/ There goes fb, there goes np. Haiz..

On a slightly more positive note, Wei Jie joined us for dinner today after tuition. Haven't had a good meet up since who knows when. Too bad time was a limiting factor, since tuition ended damn late. Hopefully we can catch up again soon

I really really wish I could say/do something to make people feel better. I would if I could

I think this is the maximum I can go. My fate is sealed. I really thinking how far can I even go. 9 more days, the beginning of my end

ENDURE!!!! DON'T FKING GIVE UP NOW

Rooftops --Lostprophets


When our time is up
When our lives are done
Will we say, we've had our fun
Will we make a mark this time
Will we always say we tried

We're standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out
Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out

Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out
This is all we got now
Everybody scream your heart out

All the love I've met
I have no regrets
If it all ends now, I'm set
Will we make a mark this time
Will we always say we tried

We're standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out
Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out

Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out
This is all we got now
Everybody scream your heart out

Standing on the rooftops
Wait until the bombs drop
This is all we got now
Scream until your heart stops

Never gonna regret
Watching every sunset
We'll, listen to your heartbeat
All the love that we found

Standing on the rooftops
Wait until the bombs drop
This is all we got now
Scream until your heart stops

Never gonna regret
Watching every sunset
We'll, listen to your heartbeat
All the love that we found

Scream your heart out
Scream your heart out
Scream your heart out
Scream your

Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out
Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out

Standing on the rooftops
Everybody scream your heart out
This is all we got now
Everybody scream your

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com