Friday, September 24, 2010

Okay, Sunday we went to Jian Zhong's house to study, Monday last paper(s). Paper 1 was damn tough :/ Thought I did okay for planning until I found out I did something wrong with the procedure... Careless mistakes too here and there -.- Freak.. Went to play Lan and pool with class people. Tuesday went for dental, then after that, in short wasted my time walking around waiting for some people who supposedly were watching a movie but ended up playing dota at home -.- Bought 3 shirts from Hang Ten though. Didn't buy shoes as my mum told me to cause all the nice ones were like 100 plus dollars ._. Came home and went for a swim. Burned out and slept for quite a bit. Shows how unfit I am man :/ Wednesday went to Chin's house there to play basketball, then went to You'en's house to slack a bit. Tried his electronic drum set. Not bad, can play a bit of stuff for my first time haha. Dinner at Novena with Joshua and Shian who ended their H3 exams. So 6 people, Shian, Lionel, Joshua, You'en, Chin (does this count as 6 people extra people? Haha) and myself. Expensive chicken rice haha, but not bad the quality! Went to the kopitiam at Velocity and we stoned there after our ice kachang talking cock. Damn funny hahaha. Great company (:

Went to run a bit just now before bathing and studying in school. Only managed to run 5 rounds cause of the lightning alert -.- Did math but knocked out halfway -.- Damn unfit now man D: Okay damn cui now, guess I'll do more of what I wanted to crap about another day. And I think I'm going nuts already. Didn't know how to do the first question of last year's A level Math paper so asked Shian, ended up dreaming about it last night -.- At the library when I knocked out I also ended up dreamin about proving the left and right sides on an equation to be homogenous -.- Siao liao

Such close proximity, yet so far in spirit ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com