Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I would fall asleep, only in hopes of dreaming that everything would be like it was before, yet these nights disappear as reality crashes to the floor

Okay, I guess the most significant things for these two days was the viewing of some scripts for most people. For Math, got a C overall, in the end my Paper 1 did better than my Paper 2 -.- Physics got a C too. Chemistry got a D. Well, in general for these 3 subjects I'm glad that there has been an improvement from my pathetic CT scores of SUU respectively. Yeah I'm glad, at the very least there's progress? I know that I still can push my scores to higher levels, seeing that I failed my paper 3 for Chem zz.. Shall work hard! Likely to get GP tomorrow, maybe even Econs perhaps? Quite nervous for these 2 subjects as they are the ones as JP described as "the subjects with the most unpredictable scores". Let's see what we can get out of it I guess? Whatever the case, improvements so far, seek continuous improvement, quote Mrs Chiew. Quite annoyed cause I failed today's mcq test though, that's what you get for not studying zzz...

On the other hand, getting back results definitely isn't all smiles and laughter, especially for an exam like this. Saw a few of my friends getting really really demoralised and depressed cause of the results they got. It wasn't just some of the class guys I usually hang out with, applied to the girls as well. I guess it will be kind of weird for me to walk up to them and say stuff, since for one I don't really talk to them much unfortunately. Whatever the case, though I highly doubt anyone this applies to would read this, we just have to push on. I still remember facing something really similar for CTs, and yeah something struck me just now after the call from Eugene Sim about some stuff he was upset over. When we are not in the situation itself, it's definitely much easier to give advice and comments to help boost the person's morale and stuff, I'm sure most of us have gone through that. Yet when we are actually in the situation itself, a lot of things become different. It becomes so much harder to see what we would have told others going through the exact same thing. As superficial as it might seem, in the sense that our words only help on the surface, I think words of encouragement still do help a lot. This is probably cause the most powerful thing that can keep us from doing anything or doing anything or thinking in any way is simply by being convinced by ourselves. When we hear what people say, we think about what they might have said and evaluate it for ourselves how sensible it sounds, and from there we might be inclined to think in another way.

Quite a bit of things there, no idea if it makes sense. Whatever the case, I think this might help for all of us who haven't done say very well. Yeah you might say that I'm not really one to talk in this case, but now what we have to do is to find our resolve and pump in our all into working for this last stretch. A learning experience is what this is. This might have been another obstacle that trampled on our dreams and stuff, but what can we do about it now? Let's not be brought down to ground zero and dwell there, we simply have to be strong and push on. We're all in this together, we'll make it through somehow. Don't give up the fight!

Side note, had some fire drill exercise. Probably the most interesting thing that happened today I think. And well for some other things, it wasn't exactly out of the norm I guess, but I kind of can't help but feel disappointed for some reason.. Maybe my gut feeling was right? In that case, I might have to finally acknowledge that things have changed.. I've done it for a few weeks, will it make a difference if I continue then?

This is a really awesome band. Soothing tunes and really meaningful lyrics for their songs. Have a few of their songs in my favourites. This is one I discovered quite recently

Blind -- Lifehouse



I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as he turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com