Thursday, July 15, 2010

Something inside this heart has died, you're in ruins

SUSU C. Enough said, it's self explanatory. Even math, thought it'll be able to get some D or something, S. Yeah okay maybe stats and stuff just isn't my strong point. Rest of pure math topics still screwed up anyway. After lecture when we got back our papers I just well lost it, flet very horrible. I think disappointment might be an understatement for my overall results. I don't know what to say anymore about myself. Good job. You can just go and kill yourself right now.

Went for bouldering qualifying rounds just now. My forearm muscles hurt like crap at the moment, couldn't even hold my stick properly just now. Not sure whether I can even write properly tonight. Anyway finally finished and handed up my two month overdue floorball exco reflections last night. Finally can stop worrying about one thing at least. And so sorry again about just now having to cut off halfway like that. Wasn't in the right state of mind to talk to anyone. Tonight I need to sleep properly or I simply won't last tomorrow. Hopefully I can sleep this off too. And the nightmare is just beginning. Hate my life now

I laugh because I must not cry, that is all, that is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com