Friday, July 16, 2010

Main thing today was rock night. Today I was fully awake for both lectures! But cui-ed during econs though.. Managed to finish my tuition homework after school at least. Quite a good show just now. Good job to Joshua, Nigel and gang for their performance! The last band was quite obviously the best, seeing tha they were the most experienced out of all the performers. Their song transition was not bad, quote Wei Shian. Shian, You'en and I got a bit hyped up when they actually performed Gunslinger by Avenged Sevenfold. One of our favourite bands and an awesome song. Overall good experience, feels like the old times of CHMA eh. Started to cui like halfway during the concert though. Damn tired now. Oh yeah, happened to meet Chun Hui and Chorlin in the concert! Haven't seen either of them in such a long while. At least now this crazy week is over. So many activities and so depressing here and there. I'm an idiot really. I got so nervous that I became paralysed and didn't know what to do or say every time. A bunch of gibberish came out in the end. Argh. Oh yeah another thing. Bumped into Eugene Sng who was watching the concert too. Turns out he was Joe's classmates in secondary school. Damn small world man haha. Had like mini supper at Adam road food centre with the rest

Damn tired now zzz.. Have 2 tuitions tomorrow. Trying out Chem tuition with Jon in the afternoon. Shall go sleep soon

If I could I tell you, I'm holding every breath for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com