Friday, April 02, 2010

Happy Good Friday people!

Okay, nothing really much today. Woke up late, felt sluggish, tried to do some work but wrote a few lines and went back to sleep -.- Dinner with squadmates today (: Terence, Clifton, Tong Yang, Ken and Yibin. Met at J8, had chicken rice at the other side of Bishan which we didn't really go to in the past, quite nice lol. Talk cock and bubble tea, then LAN at AMK, with Wei Rong joining in then. 7 people only for today, but it still felt great meeting my squadmates again (: A good way to take your mind off things. I realise yelling like some mad retard can help you let out steam haha. Yesterday's training yelled like some idiot for some shots once in a while lol. But well, I should be more refined and let out steam in other not so barbaric ways haha

Small things can kind of affect your mood a lot, for both good and bad things. 2C1. And I think this facebook group is very interesting. "We dwell on memories cause memories don't change when people do" I totally agree. And unfortunately for me, change is something I'm kind of resistant to and even dread, especially when things or people that mean the most to you change. The examples I can quote can suffice as support, I'm sure many can too

So stand back up and fight, don't let your fears strike you down. When in doubt, we look to our heart for answers, but if our heart's lost as well, where do we go?

My room had a visitor on Wednesday haha

Found this at some bus stop. Part of the Milo advertisement. I think the caption is pretty meaningful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com