Monday, March 08, 2010

Celebrated my grandma's birthday yesterday. Then evening went to my uncle's house again. Lessons today, no comments. Self training in the evening.

So where's the passion when needed the most? Where's the mood? Where's all the motivation and spirit? These few days, the only mood I seem to have is the super sian mood. Don't feel like doing anything at all. I don't see the point in anything now. Not even training. Sometimes you should just ask yourself. Why should I put in the effort and try so hard, when you don't give a damn? Why should I do things, that only result me losing out and looking like a fool all the time? Why should I even try, when disappointment is all that I'll get? Is there any use in dreaming anymore?

All I can do is just stand helplessly at the side, watching everything fall to pieces right before my eyes. Jia you!

Frustrated, sad, sian, moodless. What.the.hell @!&*&!*%$

Credits to bleachexile.com

And we fall, cut down and defeated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com