Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Okay, did most of the visiting yesterday. Didn't get to visit any relatives last year since I was away in Perth, so yeah quite thankful for this year. Met a lot of relatives, as usual the common chatter was how stuff's been, how the children are growing up and how big they've grown and stuff. Of course, what's Chinese New Year without the gambling haha. Lost like 10 bucks though ): Today didn't do much visiting. Only visited my dad's friend (played pool there) and my god-grandma. Nice dinner at godma's house (:

Felt damn horrible after my Dad's friend's house though. Not sure whether it was cause of something I ate. Felt giddy and wanting to vomit all the way till before dinner. Felt a bit better and had the feeling again after dinner -.- The feeling of wanting to puke plus a damn lousy mood. Screw my luck man, argh. Feeling damn sad for some reason ): Omnious feeling zz (Jaron's questioning the usage of the word 'omnious' here, but what the heck lol)

I feel like training now. Like just keep shooting at the goalpost or something. Best way to train and vent your frustrations lol. Oh yeah, thanks Atiqah for trying to make me feel better. Thank you (:

Happy Birthday Wei Qi! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com