Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Today absolutely rocks my socks. Started off with an already sucky mood for some reason. Physics practical, had some experiment which took quite a while to set up, and I took readings the wrong way -.- Gave up and koped Khai's readings. Chem test in the afternoon, can't say I studied that much, but still I made some effort okay. Anyway it was an absolute disaster for me. Screwed up big time. I'll be lucky if I can get a double digit score, I'll be even luckier if I can even scrape a pass zzz... Screwed up day. At least after training my mood was slightly lighter. Not like I can complain anyway, it's not like I'm heavily involved in many different things that are of great magnitudes. There are many others who're more busy than I am, so I don't exactly have a right to complain. Hope tomorrow will be better

Trials tomorrow

Happy Birthday Li Wei!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com