Saturday, March 06, 2010

Okay, yesterday was the release A level results, as well as chinese results. Didn't do well, got a D. Not exactly sure what to feel now. Disappointed might be the best word. To be honest, I kind of almost cried when I received the results. Yeah people are going to tell me like that also want to cry blah blah blah. Whatever.. The afternoon spent at Muster Parade did help to distract me a bit, though after that I still felt crappy. Was damn useless back at training anyway. Not sure why I'm feeling as such, can't say it's my best shot at the subject, but I guess I was probably hoping for one grade higher. Anyway, thanks Joanne, Clara, Milissa and Nigel for trying to cheer me up. Appreciate it (: So now the very important question is whether I should retake Chinese or not. Maybe not. See how it goes I guess..

Training today, my ball control's off. Really need to work. My confidence in my own skills has really been dropping, and my performance hasn't been good either :/ Afternoon went to do some work with Joanne and Kimberly, then after that went to Bishan library to find Jon to study again lol. Once again, reminiscence of the old times. Anyway, hope NL will be ok, after what happened on Friday. Hope nothing else happens and he recovers quickly. And cheer up Jo, things will be alright. Don't stress!

Everyone seems to be damn sian..

Song of the day: In Too Deep -- Sum 41

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com