Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today sucked. It really sucked. Talk about bad timing. Even if it was just a few seconds of tears, it was still bad. Things just love to come all at once in your face. When it rains, it pours zzz. And I don't really look forward to moving

This is screwed up. Don't you love it when everything clashes together? Tomorrow's econs test is a guranteed fail now, basically because I don't know nuts about inflation, and because I have to do a bunch of things before I can even study. And I haven't done Vectors III either, nice one

FML

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com