Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh forgot to mention, Tuesday before Chem lecture, LT 5 was dark cause of some screw up, then admist the confusion, Marcus suddenly yelled out "Kian Boon pick up your phone lah!!" Owned... Haha... Anyway, yesterday, nothing much, after school Eugene, Sean and myself met the JH4 fb girls to discuss the fb-holic thingy... After that, chionged Physics with KB at Oasis... Finally finished Forces!! Lol, I know I'm like damn slow...

Stickwork this morning, didn't really do much though... Lessons, PT in the afternoon, played some matches against Kay Wee, Adrian and Darius... Pretty fun matches... Managed to score a few, assisted a few shots... Really liked 2 shots, one pass from Jerrell (throw rather), another pass from Jun Xiang... Nice!! Still, gotta improve my ball control... Yeah...

One thing to take away from today... Somehow, it seems like I'm like re-living Sec 3 or something... Today's econs tutorial was possibly the last one by Miss Wang, then she like gave out some chocolates and stuff, talked about the class and everything... Somehow, it reminded me of a time 2 years ago around the same period... Mr Edmund Yong took our class for Physics as part of his practicum then... Didn't do well in Physics for mid-year that time, felt damn guilty despite the effort that had been put into teaching... Similiar situation now... I admit, just like last time, didn't really enjoy all of the lessons, but at least the teacher did put in effort... Last time it was pizza hut for the 3-10, didn't want to have any cause I felt maybe I didn't really deserve it? Ok, maybe it's a bit touchy or something, but yeah, just a thought... This time she gave out chocolates, I did horribly for both econs tests, do I deserve any of this by anybody? When I didn't put in effort? When I didn't care? Time to reflect... Maybe only myself would really understand the significance of this thing... Hard to explain... Then again, maybe I just think too much... Lol...

Sometimes, I really miss the days back then in CHS whereby there was always someone I could talk to easily and trust, a friend who I could depend on, someone who didn't see me as joke lol... Back then it was Leon and Jonathan, too bad now they're in different schools... Oh well... Atmosphere back then was also so much more friendlier... Speaking of which, I want to meet up with some of my old friends soon... Haven't seen some people in like ages... Haha

Ok, I realise I have totally no mood to do any work once I reach home... Better change this... Have a lot of stuff to catch up on... Go on, push on! Oh yah, some people are seriously a little immature, ok not a big thing, but some actions done by people are seriously ...... Don't know how to describe... Never mind, like I said not a big thing, as of now anyway... Thankfully, I think I have a pretty decent tolerance level... Then again, maybe I'm a little too close-minded... Lol

I think this video is pretty cool, especially for those who can appreciate music... 2 men on 1 guitar playing Turkish March, super nice, ultimate pro-ness... Enjoy (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com