Sunday, May 03, 2009

Ok, successfully got the notes for Maths from KM... Still have a lifeline left haha... Anyway, annoying thing that's happening is like everytime I want to watch tv during the weekends I would end up being unable to, cause like soccer matches are always around that time and my brother's always watching them -_- End up I'll be unable to watch anything... Zzz... Anyway, thanks Wei Shian for the stuff you said to me just now... Really appreciate it... Most of the things he said were true, just how much I can follow his advice I don't know, confidence level doesn't seem to be in existence in any way now... I'll try dude (: Then yah, for this other issue that a friend came to discuss with me about... I don't want to assume anything, no matter how much it sounds like it, cause misterpreting would be dangerous... I don't want to look like much more an idiot than I already am... Moreover, I don't wish to screw up my relations with anyone... Maybe I'll do so, someday, when I consider myself worthy...

Ok, I better go study for the maths test tomorrow, don't want to screw it up... All the best to everyone taking the tests! (:

Ok, time to change the song being featured on my blog... Aaron used this for his class' April fool vid... Nice song (:

The Man Who Can't Be Moved -- The Script


The Man Who Cant Be Moved - The Script

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com