Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Today wasn't much... Morning rained, no assembly again, temperature check still on... Thought there was no PE but in the end still had to report for height and weight... Saw some friends running their 2.4km run for napfa... Think Wei Shian and Yicen had pretty good timings if I remember correctly, Lionel ran damn fast... Haha... Spent the rest of the lesson doing Physics... Haha... Anyway, didn't have CIP today, so ended pretty early... Attempted taupok of Ziyi was a failure... At least we managed to sing a birthday song for him out loud... Haha... Played a bit of squash, then did some work with Wei Shian... Joined by Eugene, Nigel and KB after that... Finished my functions assignment (with quite a bit of help and teaching by the rest) Oh yay! Stayed back for some random stuff... Played a bit of floorball here and there in the evening, came home late, plan to hear the full structure of the council from the elects immediately after they finished failed... Haha... Came home, saw like 9 emails in my inbox, regarding the same issue -.- Then probably irked certain people cause I didn't do some of the things, my fault... Sorry Rena and Wenqi to have gotten you all blamed as wel... Saturday might get flamed/shot... Zzz... Ok, won't say too much about it anyway...

Anyway, school work, still a little behind on stuff, trying to catch up, slowly reading up on everything... I feel bad though, having to like depend on people like Hong Zhi and Wei Shian etc to like keep teaching me stuff... I mean, one will get quite irritated if some joker keeps asking you for help right? Yah, that's me I guess... Feel guilty that they have to waste effort to try and teach me stuff here and there... Very grateful to them still, thanks loads guys... This other thing, how to say, a little freaked out by what's going on? Honestly, I'm a little intimidated by the other party (sounds weird I know), not that I don't wish to do something, if not why did I even think about it in the first place? It's like, oh well... Don't know how to explain... I should clarify this asap, unable to do so today, also probably unable to do so this week though, damn... Ok, whatever, ranting on again...

Ok, agenda for tonight: Physics plus Chinese... Highly doubt that I'll even finish one of the subjects at all... Going to help out for the match tomorrow also, missing lessons as a result... Both good and bad I guess... Need to think about the other project as well... Gah... Oh crap, there's still PT tomorrow morning, and I haven't exactly fully recovered yet... Oh wow, perfect... Oh, I have stuff to do and I'm typing all this here... Nice... Come on, I can do all this... Jia you!

Happy Birthday Ziyi!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com