Monday, January 12, 2009

Hi all... Here to update about the weekend before later... Anyway, Friday morning, woke up at about 8:30am or something, means that I only got like 3 hours of sleep, since I slept at 5am... Then met the rest at YCK mrt, though I was kind of late... Met Eugene and Jon... Boon Siang came, then we headed down to AJC for the open house... First few people I saw was Wee Siong and the group of damn high ODAC people... Haha... Went around the place, met seniors like Zi Ming, Xu Hao, Yang Heng and even Daryl, who they said went to gatecrash... Haha... Talked to Zi Ming and asked about the school, and he told me quite a bit of stuff... Well not sure about AJC as my choice, probably one of my choices, just not sure about its position... Anyway, tried out some of the various activities from the CCAs, not bad... Met one D'08 guy, though I forgot his name... Zzzz... Short term memory... Saw Jia Quan also... Haha... Left the rest at about 11am... Bumped into Joesph Ang and Joel outside... Then went to LJS in Northpoint for lunch, went around for a while, then went to settle some stuff... After that went for training, ended up late... Zzz... Nothing really much, usual stuff, worried about unit standards... Talked to some of the NCOs about CV with Terence, then we found out some stuff about the unit as well... Caused even more worry, from the stuff we heard... Oh well... Ended too late, didn't go for the KCP campfire in the end... Sorry Desmond sir that I forgot to pay for the meal that day, thanks Yan Hao for helping pass the money to him...

Wasn't so sure about going for the NPAP selection after that, cause of the latest problems in the unit and also a sudden worry when Yong Sheng informed us that the bookings for the chalet could not be made... Was also very tired for one thing... So I sort of told myself, I'll go if I can wake up... Woke up at about 11+am... Yeah, so sort of gave up the dream for now... Maybe there might be a another chance if they're still short of trainers?? Yah anyway...

Ok, can't remember what I did before I went for the 6D chalet... Left home in the late afternoon, reached Aranda country club at about 5+pm... Quite a number of people were there already... Helped in some of the preparations of the things... Big thanks to the twins who helped marinate the chicken wings... Oh yeah, damn funny thing was that You Yue and gang forgot to buy a lighter when they bought the charcoal and firestarters... Haha, I actually swore out loud in front of everybody a few times during the chalet, dunno why... Not they type of person who usually does this... Sorry guys... Anyway, took some time for our fire to start... Credits to Roymond who helped in getting the fire ready and doing most of the cooking... Yeah, thanks to quite a few people that the whole thing actually got going... Well... Never mind, I don't want to comment... Whole thing was pretty fun, some random stuff here and there, like You Yue entertaining us with some singing... Haha... Nick Chee, Jedidah, Qiu en and Yisin came... Yisin hardly talked... Haha... Anyway, nice to see everyone again (for those who went)... Big thanks to You Yue's parents who brought the food and all that along... Thank you Uncle and Auntie!! Most of the people (mostly the girls+mingwoon) left at around 11+pm... Rest of us, went back to the room... Justin, Roymond, Yan Rui(I think) and Jedidah played Mahjong with Nick Chee and Wen Rui watching... You Yue, Chye Ping, Wei Shian and myself played stuff like taidi and blackjack, some of our punishments were push-ups and stuff... Haha... Then played truth or dare... And Justin had a very interesting question for me... Haha... Then played another game something like truth or dare except with cards, and there was only a dare available... Tio a lot of times, and I think I get one of the most jia lat forfeits... Had to bite on piece of otah at one end with Yan Rui biting on the other end (since she also ended up needing to do the forfeit) -.- Oh well... Damn funny... Haha... Anyway, quite a bit a of random stuff here and there for the entire night... At one point of time, we went to Cheers to get some stuff, then they thought I was crazy when I said I wanted to walk to Pasir Ris Mrt station and back... Haha... I did complete the walk... Didn't sleep at all till morning... Nick Chee went to church... Then Chye Ping, You Yue and I accompanied the twins and Jedidah to KFC to grab some breakfast, then they left, 3 of us went back to the chalet room... Went to sleep for a while... You Yue's parents came, helped us to check out... Thanks auntie and uncle! Thanks to all those who helped in organizing the chalet!! Took 58 to Bishan with Chye Ping and Wei Shian.... Then had lunch with Wei Shian at J8...

After that, met a friend, then came home and went out again -.- Played bowling with Cliff, JW and Leonard at SCC... Quite a few exciting matches... Great fun... Played a bit of pool also... After that came home, then slept at like 6+pm? Haha...

And yeah woke up this morning at about 5+am, couldn't get back to sleep... Right now, having some sort of knot feeling in my chest, not sure whether it's cause of lack of sleep or cause of the nervous feeling about later... Talked a bit to some people on msn, like Jerold, Manfred and Siming sir... Haha... Sorry Sylvia and Wei Shian for waking you guys up with my sms!!

Geting back results later, definitely feeling VERY nervous, scared rather... Dunno, how what to say, shan't say much, just hope that the outcome will not be like what happened approximately 4 years ago, which was some sort of disappointment, and I don't want to disappoint my parents again... Oh well... What's been done has been done huh... See how later... Whatever happens, I just hope that I can be strong...

Happy Belated Birthday Samantha! (9th Jan)
And in case I don't blog till who know's when, Happy early Birthday to Priscilla! (13th Jan)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com