Sunday, January 04, 2009

Ok, update on the last few days... Friday, went for the appointment, did the surgery there and then... Experience was, I dunno, weird? First time going for such a thing... Whole thing took about half an hour or so I guess... Done, came home, then decided to go to CHS for a while... NCOs were having store cleaning, lot's of ancient stuff packed up... Helped out a bit... Then saw closing parade... The bangs were... ok really crappy I must say... Need to help them improve... After that, went down to Orchard to meet the usual gang, Leon, Jon, Wai Yinn and Eugene... Sorry I was so late guys!!! Walked around, ended up deciding to eat at delifrance... Boon Siang joined us after a while... Then we had our food... Err, somehow the service wasn't really organized or something... Oh well... Funniest part was that our sprites had ended up tasting like soda water... Glad that they replaced it at least... Sat there, ate and talked cock for a damn long time... And Eugene is seriously deprived sia... Leon also a bit... despo? Haha, ok kidding... Yah, a lot of damn wrong stuff was said here and there... Haha... Think we were quite rowdy? Oh well... We finished at about 9:45pm? Yeah, then took the train with the rest... They alighted at Bishan as they were going over to Jon's house for a stayover... Couldn't go... Sorry guys...

Yeah, then yesterday, spent most of the day stoning at home... Woke up only at like 2:30pm anyway... Haha... Then evening there was the neighbour bbq... Pretty boring at first, cause like nearly all the kids there are girls and Chris didn't go... Yeah, food was good, then later some random games here and there... Even went to the park, talked some random stuff, some were gossips... Haha... So yeah, more or less was that... Pretty fun party? At least I didn't stone all the way... Oh yeah, I was sort of given some advice here and there for my choice of school... Though right now, even my ideal school sounds, I dunno, people say it's boring? Haiz... No idea... See results first (Oh crap, results... Zzzz)... Today, nothing much, went to grandparent's house for lunch as usual... Came home, did some packing, played a bit of soccer with my brother, after that nothing really much again I guess...

Ok, and I feel that I'm pretty caught up with some stuff on my mind now... Like the Charlie chalet seems to be getting more and more complicated here and there... Oh well... Luckily there's Ain and Pan involved too, cause I really don't know how to do these kind of things (I suck at planning stuff, really)... Furthermore, I feel that I'm not really of much help in the planning (can't do nuts)... Oh well, will help as much as possible I guess... Hope I'm not a burden... Haha...

Oh yeah, was chatting on msn just now... Quite a number of convos but there was one that was, I dunno, more special? More fun? Haha... Shan't comment...

Anyway, tomorrow, 29th Batch chalet!!! Should be fun... Haven't got to see many of the guys for some time... Going back to CHS for a while too before going though... Oh well... Anyway, looking forward to Friday? Haha... Bye people

The magic rainbow on the horizon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com