Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hi all... The new year has begun... 2008 had definitely been an exciting year for me... There was quite a lot of stuff, in studies, school and CCA etc... I still remember the struggle throughout the year... With studies and all the other stuff in my life... I remember in NP, the time I had, the times I shared with people... I've learnt a lot in 2008... However right now, it'll be a thing of the past... 2009 is here, lot's of new things to expect...

Ok, sorry... Didn't do what I did in the past for new year, trace back my journey and my resolutions and all that... For one, I don't really have time to think, another, I don't feel like doing so... Last night's party was damn fun... Crapped a lot, played random stuff here and there and I didn't sleep at all... Haha... Came home at about 7+am then slept for the whole day... Oh well... Sort of wasted my new year's day right?

Right now, kind of sian about a number of things... Dunno why, a lot of things seem to be falling apart... Somehow I did seem to be happy for a while... Then as reality sets in, somehow, everything's going haywire... I'm seriously starting to hate the motion that I'm just passing through... Everyday I seem to be looking forward to nothing... Bah... What the heck, maybe I'm just now feeling well and feeling super crappy at the moment... May tomorrow be a better day bah...

On a lighter note, for the first time in years I don't need to go to school on 2nd Jan... Haha... All the best to those taking O levels in 2009!!

Maybe I'll post more about what I want to do in 2009 another day when I feel better... Oh yes, finally got a load off my mind just now, said what I needed to say just now... Ok, on to the other things... There's training tomorrow, too bad I can't go down, have to go for the appointment... Maybe my life will change tomorrow? Dunno...

Happy Birthday Jian Zhong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com