Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tuesday morning, didn't started the day very well, shan't talk about it here... Went for the appointment with my mum... Guess things might change soon... New lease of life? Dunno... Anyway, after that went to Amk Hub to meet Yibin, Leonard, Louis and Jun Wei... They bought the movie tickets, then went to eat... Kah Hoe joined us... Watched Bedtime Stories... Quite a good show, though I sort of agree that happy endings are seriously rare... Haha ok, negative thought.... Ignore it...

Today, went to see BK... Totally no comments on that... After that, spent practically the whole afternoon alone, walking around, then going to Bishan library to read comics... Man I'm seriously bored... Might have gone to meet a friend, but in the end didn't... Oh yah, sorry I couldn't join you guys Jon, was in Chs attire... Imagine wearing that and going down to Orchard to shop... Haha... Bumped into Mr Thomas at about 5+pm... Talked a bit, then accompanied him to some video shop where he wanted to rent movies... Haha... Have fun watching all of them Mr T! 4 movies by tomorrow? Haha.... Anyway, going to cousin's house (again) for countdown soon...

No idea why, maybe I'm still in the transition stage or something, but I suddenly don't really like what I'm doing? Hope it's not because my passion's dying or something... No idea why... Guess sometimes being a follower is really much better, cause the expectations aren't that high, more fun also anyway... Oh well... See how things go I guess... And yah, spending an afternoon alone is seriously VERY boring... Haiz... Reminds me of last time... Some things don't change huh... Oh well...

Ok, in a few hours 2008 will come to a close and 2009 will begin... Don't have time to type my reflections and resolutions here now... Maybe tomorrow or something... Haiz.... What's to come in 2009?

Whatever the case, I wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! Take care all! =)

And yes, some things are seriously on my mind... They're seriously confusing me... Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com