Friday, October 24, 2008

1 week has gone... Things haven't been good... Guess when I reach the time when I really have to perform, I can't deliver... Was too nervous for Chem, panicked during Geog, blanked out during one bit of A.Maths... Perhaps it was foolish, to have given myself such high expectations... Perhaps I never was of the calibre to excel... I thought by working for your aim, you could perhaps reach it... I was wrong... It required more, more than just hardwork and practice... Guess I'll never be able to make it big... I just hope I'll be able to do well enough to enter the jc near my house, I'll be really satisfied... However, by the look of things, I might have difficulty in even doing so... Today, a subject that I was supposed to be good in, I lost quite a handful of marks... Couldn't see the stupid midpoint thing... Cost me so many marks... I've lost my confidence... Seriously, I should never have given myself so much false hope... Right now, I really hope that I'll be able to emulate my prelim 3 score, the moderated one... I'll really be satisfied like that... Guess once again, some dreams will always be dreams... Should I still continue and push on? Giving up seems like a very attractive option at the moment... Sorry I let so many people down... The teachers who slogged to help me, my parents, those who believed in me... Sorry... My motivation has been drained... What was once a glimmer of hope is now just a blanket of nothingness... Once again, when it's time to perform, I never do... Perhaps I should really re-consider some of my aspirations, as well as some of my nov/december plans, I might not finish this in a light mood... Haiz...

Sorry this couldn't be a happier post... Maybe a miracle will happen and I'll be saved...

Oh and Happy Belated Birthday Kah Hoe, hope you'll do well for this exam and go to your dream jc... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com