Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Leonard!!!

Wasn't feeling well for the past few days... Fell ill... Slightly better as of now, still recovering I guess... Tuesday didn't go for tuition as a result of falling sick... Bumped into Eunice on bus 13 on the way to J8 with Terence, Jun Wei and YJ... Wednesday, had a headache for the whole day, hurt everytime I coughed or something... Couldn't do much as a result... First Class Drill Theory was in the afternoon... 1 & 1/2 hour paper... Damn long, and no wonder... All of us had to spam like crazy... Write until hand pain liao... Zzzz... Today, day was so so... I really need to go and read up for Bio... I'm clueless about meiosis...

Today also found out that I managed to attain my 1st Class Drill Badge, along with Ken and Jason... Was pretty happy at first. But yeah, when your closest friends don't feel very joyous, you won't feel too good either... I'm not blaming them or something... I know how some of them are feeling... But well, something that wasn't really something to celebrate about, was the number of people who passed... 3/16.... It's a bit... extreme... But well, I can't really have a say in this, because of the fact that I'm one of those who got the badge... But yah, to those who're disappointed by this... Like what others told me last week when I was the one emoing... We have to move on... And to JW, no matter what, you're still the Sec 2 DI, their squadleader and still a fellow DI of mine... as long as others and you yourself know ur true potential and have self confidence... I quote this from someone who tagged a few days ago... Person dubbed himself (or herself) as "unknown", rephrased a bit though... "As long you as well as others know your true potential and have confidence in yourself, you will definitely go on to scale much greater heights!" So yup, jia you guys... Last few weeks as NCOs... =) Tomorrow, SPF-NPCC Badge presentation ceremony at Hwa Chong Instituition... Not sure how to feel... Nervous? Excited? Not sure... Sorry if this part offended you... But well, overall, still sort of looking foward to tomorrow... Saturday... I rather skip it seriously...

Somehow, disappointment after disappointment seems to be coming to me... The latest few tests I've seriously been screwing them up a bit... Guess you could say I haven't really been studying I guess... Need to force myself to do so... But I lack my driving force...

Ah well, better go sleep... Night...

I feel like dropping my blade, not wanting to continue the fight...

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com