Sunday, April 13, 2008

Did nothing much today... Lunch was at grandparents' house as usual, then tuition... "Happened" to bump into someone... Lol... Stoned at home before dinner... Went to Din Tai Fung at J8 with my family... Food still as good... Walked a bit, bought mostly food stuff to bring home... Managed to get a replacement handphone pouch... Yay... Then came home...

My mind doesn't seem to be functioning properly... It keeps wandering off somewhere... Just like in tuition just now... Was supposed to do some practice for multiple choice compre for Chinese... Read the passage, then two minute later, I got lost in thoughts... In case you were thinking, no I was not having those kind of suicidal or sick thoughts whatsoever... So yeah.... At home, I could hardly do anything, cause I could just do a piece of work for 2 minutes and then get distracted and do something else for like 10 minutes or so... So you could say, or rather, you can only describe my weekend as wasted... I did nothing... Saturday was gone, Sunday was wasted... I really have to get a grip on myself and start focusing... It might be my com that's distracting me... I'm totally dead, look at the time, it'll be midnight soon and I haven't done anything... Wow, congrats Bryan... Better chiong something... I'll sacrifice sleep if need be...

This coming week, a number of tests that I have not studied at all for... Friday sounds cool, Saturday is going to suck totally, I rather not go....

Just now, I might have said, "kidding" in response to what I said to answer your question... Yup, it did sound like a joke, but it wasn't... I'm dead serious and I meant what I said...

Song from the movie Music & Lyrics... Way Back Into Love... Pretty nice song... Second one is the full song... First is some demo version of some sort, pretty funny though...





Pull yourself together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com