Monday, September 03, 2007

Hey guys... Morning went to school for the Chinese rememdial thing... But first had some meeting with Mr Goh, then headed to the Lecture Theatre... Miss Leong was the speaker and went through Bao Zhang Bao Dao with all the Normal Chinese people, includes me lah... Lol... After that had to do one exercise on it.... Had to chiong the last part.... Left then went to the store and stoned for a while... Then I had to go to J8 alone as everyone else disappeared... Didn't feel like joining them for lunch, and yet I wanted to... People seem to not welcome me sometimes... Then again, I'm not a very popilar guest aren't I? Had lunch... Then I managed to get back my pencil box from the cinema staff of GV... Woots!! Had a hard time trying to ask the manager as they were damn busy... I had been referred to her many times... Lol... Then finally managed to get her when she came back from some delivery.... Asked her and she came back with my pencil box... Yay!!! A huge burden off.... If not I would have had to rebuy all my things... Then went bact to CHS.... Got the mock paper for physics from Miss Wong... Attempted it in the store with the rest... Damn hard.... Soon we went to collect the jerseys from the guy delivering it... He seems like quite a nice guy... Then we gave out to those who were there in the store... Damn nice man, having your own jersey... Haha... Here's some pics taken....


Wei Rong is WRONG... Haha...

Mine.... Haha....

Xing Yu's jersey... Potato!!!! Haha...

Yibin's jersey... If you're wondering what's with the One Ice, say it in the chinese form... Haha...

The ball that we bought at the same time... This was pasted on it... haha.... It says "Reserved for Ken Foo"... We were wondering about the places we could paste that... Haha...

Yeah, then played a bit before Yibin, Jason and Xing Yu went to meet Miss Wong at the study area.... I tagged along and listened to the explanations... Haha... Then played some basketball with them and came home....

Tomorrow there's Chinese rememdial again... This time on letter writing... Oh well, see you....

Xifsf dbo J hp jg J'n opu xfmdpnf bozxifsf? J dbo tfotf zpvs iptujmjuz tujmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com