Friday, August 10, 2007

Hey guys... Today is post National Day... Today is also our squad event.... Met up with a number of my squadmates at Junction 8 at around 1135pm.... We were watching Rush Hour 3.... There were 11 of us.... Let me try and rememeber... Clifton, Louis, Terence, Jun Wei, Ming Hao, Kenneth, Kian Boon (Stone Koh), Jason, Yong Jie, Leonard and myself.... Yibin came later... Ken was surprisingly not there as he was having some Primary school friends gathering.... Wish we could have that too... Haha... Leonard is a damn poser sia... Haha... Wear some necklace and wear ring somemore... Action sia.... Haha... Don't really like the ring though... Makes him look some punk... Haha... Saw some of the 1-7 people there... Lol... Saw Terence Szeto too, he wasn't watching a movie though.... We bought tickets then went to Food Junction to eat.... Finished, then had a bit of spare time so watched people like Jason and Yong Jie playing some basketball game at the arcade... After that we headed towards the theatre, then we saw Tee Leng sir and some people we didn't know... Sec 4s having remedial? He gave us that damn weird look cause he didn't expect to see so many of us there I guess.... Haha.... Bought our stuff then went in to the theatre... So basically, Rush Hour 3 is quite a nice movie I must say... Lot's of laughs by the two main characters, Lee and Carter played by Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker respectively.... Chris Tucker seemed to have grown a little fatter since the last movie... Haha... Couldn't recognize him at first... Anyway, the movie had a lot of hilarious scenes, whole theatre was laughing, especially the part when Carter was trying to interrogate that Kungfu master whose name was "You".... Haha... Damn funny... Then in the scenes in Paris this Taxi Driver is introduced who is damn funny... He's the one who saves the day at the end.... Haha... Whole show was quite nice.... Except that I wasn't exactly clear what the plot of the story was... A bit fuzzy... Understood it a bit.... Also, like the other Rush Hour movies, the big boss of the enemy ends up being one of the supposed "good guys".... Trend huh? Haha...

After the movie some of us went to the arcade, including me while some others, or rather, the "Yishun gang" went home.... So, one of the very rare times that I step into an arcade.... So played a bit... Got attracted by this shooting game... Haha... It rocks man.... After that we left.... Saw Jia Quan with his Mum and Sister I think.... Haha... Then practically everyone left.... I then walked around quite a few times and bought some stuff to eat.... Then I settled at Bishan Library.... Read comics for quite some time.... Saw Yen Jin there too... Lol... Didn't go and say hi though... Then I left for the taxi stand outside the MRT station as my Mum was picking me from there... I then went to top up my Ez-link card as I had spare time and guess who I saw? Yi Jun sir sia!!! Long time haven't see him le... Haha... I looked at him then he looked at me then we both gave that look of recognition... Haha... Talked to him a bit... Then I waited for a while then my Mum picked me and we went to somewhere for dinner.... My family plus my paternal grandparents were there.... Food was quite good.... After that we walked around then came home.... Interesting day.... Met quite a number of people today... Haha....

Ok, somethings crossed my mind today.... Firstly, as I was walking, I suddenly thought of quite a number of things.... I just kept thinking about things like..... the numerous problems that I had and am facing... Some of the troubles that I have and all that... Problem is.... Almost all of these aren't exactly some things that I can really talk to anyone about, not that anyone will listen anyway.... Some of these things just keep bugging me sometimes..... Zzzzz.... I don't even know why I'm typing this here.... Only way to let it out a bit I guess? Ok, but please don't come messaging me or bugging me on msn after you read this and ask.... Just don't try and discuss this thing.... These things aren't meant to be discussed with you like the other things that I have been doing so with you... Sounds quite obvious who I'm talking to anyway... Guess most of you are clueless anyway.... Never mind....

Another thing.... Today when I went out with my squadmates.... It sort of opened my eyes a little... I guess I'ma bit close-minded and perhaps naive... Some things I noticed was like... There were quite a lot of guys who had their ears pierced and they were sporting earrings and all that... I was thinking... Had I been more open-minded a bit, would I end up becoming interested in those kind of things and perhaps dye my hair or even get piercings? For me I disapprove of piercings (for myself lah) and all that.... I don't ever want to do that.. However, I'm just a little concerned that I might end up getting influenced.... Though I really hope for this matter that day won't come.... Ok, maybe I'm thinking a little too much....

Anyway, coped this pic from Ivan....

From left: Myself, Nikolas, Ivan, Sei Yee and Richie.... I'm the only CMC non EXCO here... =p And the only EXCO missing is Robin, who was nowhere to be found at that time... Haha..

Also, managed to get this pic:

The scouts contingent marching during the march pass.... I'm the lone ranger in blue behind.... Haha.... You can see Wei Jie quite clearly here too... Haha...

That's all folks.... Tomorrow I shall be doing homework... Muhahaha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com