Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yo people... Ok... I know it's been a long time since I last posted.... Had Common Tests this week... So yeah...

Ok, I'll start off where I left... 20th July was the Shooting Com Finals... Left class at 1250pm... Missed Chinese =P... Then after that went there with the Sec 4s and Sec 1 supporters.... Marched that long stretch of road to the range, registered then sat in the viewing gallery... Can see the people shooting one... Haha... It's a nice place.... Then we waited for some times then had the briefing on what to do and all that.... Siming sir was there.... Lol... Then after that then the Top 10 individual shooters went in... They shot and we were watching... Apparrently in the range there were some cameramen taking live video so the people outside could see us... That means the supporters and all those could see lah... After that the Top 10 came back in.... Louis shot dunno how much.... Can't remember le... Anyway, then the teams started going in already... So the the 11th and 10th teams for boys and girls respectively went in to get ready and all that... Shooting order is from the back.... So we were like 5th team to shoot.... While waiting we went to the toilet... Saw Tian Ming sir with Mr Goh they all... Then went back waited for a while then soon it was our turn le... So we went into some room to collect our targets and wrote our names and all that and lined up outside the range... Apparrently they got cadets from Ngee Ann Sec to help with the target cards... Lol... Yeah, so went in and shot.... Shot lousily.... Zzzz... For my Figure 2 target I never seem to be able to shoot full marks.... That time Classification can shoot full marks now cannot... Wah lau... I suck a lot... Dunno why while shooting my mind went blank... Zzzzz. So in the end I shot rubbish.... 80 something... Felt like kicking myself then... Wei Rong's shots were quite wasted lah... His NRA had cluster shots, just that one of his clusters weren't exactly on the part of the target with points..... No offence Wei Rong..... So in the end our team shot a total of 449.... Sian... That time prelims we shot 504 or something.... I guess my score pulled the team down quite a bit as mine was one of those counted.... If I had shot above 120 that would have pulled us up by a lot... Crap.... So we went back to the viewing gallery feeling quite disappointed..... Anyway, something very funny happened... Mr Chen was in the gallery with us then he was talking to the St Nicholas team (He's the Area Commandant for their Area)... So yeah, then after a while he seemed to be introducing the Sec 4s to them and dunno what... Then heard what he also introducing himself and all that.... LOL... Haha.... Anyway, after that the Sec 4s went to shoot.... They came back with a score of 540++?? I think lah.... Can't remember le.... Quite good... After that was the Top teams for the boys and girls then the Guest of Honour came... They shot.... Then the Guest of Honour and the other officers went for the what novelty shoot... It was shooting some balloons on the Figure 2 target... The Guest of Honour's shooting not bad sia....

After that finished le... So we went out for the Prize Presentation.... Then we saw that St Nicholas sent something like their entire unit to support them.... Wah lau... 1 whole mob there.... Some of the Sec 4s like Darius, Daryl, Shun Yu and Jeffery sirs came.... Yeah, then results were announced.... For individual, Wee Siong sir national 2nd, althought he wanted the first... Lol... Louis 5th and Zheng Jun sir 7th.... Nice.... Then teams Bartley got first for the boys side... Sec 4s for 4th... We got 8th, but no prize... Only top 4 teams get trophies.... The girls' side damn funny.... For the individual shooters St Nicholas own like crazy... All top 3 shooters all from St Nicks.... Ownnage sia..... Then I think the team category they also got first.... Totally own...Their screaming from the supporters weren't shabby either... Lol... After that had some buffet... The food was nice, especially the eclair... Haha... After that when we were collecting our stuff I thought I had lost my ezlink card.... Then found it in between Wei Rong's wallet... Haha... Lucky sia... Then we left.... Marched back to the bus....

Well.... This year's shooting com results were like last year... The saying goes that "No one can blame you as long as you've tried your best" However, I was wondering, did we, or rather I, really gave my best? I dunno... I wonder if I should still be in the team next year... Whatever the case, good job guys.... Next year hopefully the teams will get better results!! =D Oh yeah, we got this as a souvenier:

This was on display during the shoot I guess... So this was what we took the photos for... Haha... They spelled the "Yi" in my name wrongly though... Zzzz.. So yeah, fromn left to right, Myself, Leonard, Louis, Jun Wei and Wei Rong... Sec 3 Shooting Team 2007 =D

Also, heard about the quiz com team... They had to do a tie breaker for a sopt in the finals... They did it on that Saturday 21/7 without much preparation... They didn't get in in the end... Whatever the case, good job guys... Thanks for putting in your best efforts.... =D

Ok, this week was Common Test week... The dreaded Common Tests... Yeah... Monday had English... One speech and one compo... Hopefully can do well... I think I wrote quite ok.... Tuesday Social Studies and Chemistry... This time I definitely won't fail SS again... I hope... Chem was so so bah.... Wednesday Physics and Geography... Physics screwed 2 questions.... Above 27/40 I would be damn happy le... Of course, the higher the better lah... =P Geog was quite ok too I guess.... Thursday A Maths and Biology... A Maths I almost screwed it... Blanked out during the exam... I screwed 2 questions also I think.... Bio was so so also, screwed one or two questions too... Zzzz.. Then after 1 period we had our E Lit test, which was told to us the day before -.- Wah lau... I think I screwed it quite a bit... Didn't write that much... Something like 1 1/2 pages.... Zzz... Friday was Chinese... Paper was so so... The last compre was damn hard to understand.... Argggh... Hope I can do well... Anyway.... Common Tests are over le!!!

After that was training.... Training was NDP training and Air Rifle Com in the rifle range.... Soccer at KCP was cancelled due to the bad weather..... Anyway, helped to set up the air rifles and the range.... Then the participants came... Chun Hui was one of the participants from Guang Yang... Nice to meet him again!! Haha... Anyway, briefing was conducted by Nicholas sir... Then the shoot started.... 25 shots. 20 competitive shots, 5 for sighting aka practice. 5 cards, 4 competitve cards, 1 sighting card.... So yeah... The first detail started off first... I had a good 25 minutes or so before my turn... I was in the 2nd detail.... So I nipped out to see the NDP rehearsal.... Now I know what Yap Chien meant by Mr Yong being a joker during NDP.... Haha... I remember now... During the drum beat to alert the supporting contingents and all that, he would be damn funny... Something like this.... Boom, boom boom! Boom, boom, boom, GO!! Haha... He says it damn funny..... For the boom boom part, if you participated in parades you would understand what it means... Yeah then his timing for marching also... (NCC style) Lup, right, lup, right, lup, right, Luuuuuppp... Haha... Then I went back to shoot le.... Leonard shot about 50++.... I shot with Ben Lee they all.... Then I was like the last one to finish shooting... Luckily never exceed time limit... Had like 5 minutes left for 2 pellets... Haha... So my total score for the 4 competitive cards was 69.... Nice... I'm not exactly sure how my other team mates shot.... I only know that Leonard shot like 48 or something... Hope that we can get the top 3.... Sian... We cannot get the best shooter award again cause some KCP girl own like siao.... 102 points or something leh!!! Damn zai....

After that went to change then did whatever I had to do for the parade... Was told the procedure by Ken.... Then Yan Hao sir took us for a while and all that... Sec 2s still need to work quite a bit on their drills..... Don't really want to say much le....

Then yesterday Ken and I went to KCP for some interview with Mr Azman for some Hong Kong trip.... We had to wear full u.... Zzzz... So met Ken at J8 at around 8++am..... Then we walked to KCP, met the KCP OC at the porch then she directed us to the place and all that... We changed then waited outside some HOD room.... Then I went in first.... Then Mr Azman asked me the standard questions like how your would present yourself, why he should choose me and all that.... Then there was one part where he asked me this "So, you have girlfriend or not?" Then I was at first like ???!!! How come in this interview Mr Azman ask something that is totally like irrelevant? Haha.... Ok, before you start imagining things, my answer is "No".... Yesssirrreee.... Then he continued that part with what got keep in contact with my Pri School friends and dunno what... Damn funny... Then he also said what he never see me before.... Haiz.... AC Parade and POP I was invisible sia.... Haha... Don't really care at the moment.... Lol... After that was Ken's turn.... He also tio some of the funny questions that I got... Haha... After that we left then I left for tuition... In the afternoon, went to army market with Kah Hoe... Bought a whole lot of things as had to buy things for people... The collar pin is expensive sia....

Ok, that sort of sums up my looooong post.... Today did nothing much... Usual routine...

See ya =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com