Sunday, August 05, 2007

Bryan used Revive! This blog is revived! Wahaha... Ok kidding.... Lol...

Anyway, here to update about the week... Monday was nothing really much... Only thing interesting was during Biology I guess.... Miss Saras thought that her lesson was the thirs period when it was the second, so she didn't come till Perret and I went to find her... Lol... So, got back our Biology papers... Did pretty ok this time... 36.5/50 Better than last time... Lol... Hope I can get at least a B4 or B3 this time.... Lol... Then Bio SPA we did something about testing a leaf for starch... So yeah, it involved ethanol, or alchohol... Then while heating, Manfred's test tube containing the ethanol caught fire then some of it spilled on to the table and it was on fire.... Haha.... Quite a nice scene to watch... Then Beier was like using the cloth and said "I will put it out!" Then he smacked the fire with it before Miss Saras stopped him.. Haha.... After that nothing really much... Tuesday also nothing much I think.... Mr Thomas told us that there was some new trainee teacher who would come in to teach as well..... Zzzzz... Then Wednesday had some Chem SPA practical TEST.... Screwed it I think... Didn't write down what were the gases.... Arrgghh... Then we left assembly early to accompany the Sec 2s for their Dry Prac at Tanglin Police Division... We were practically stoning there.... Then I lost my watch on the bus.... Nooo!!! That's like one of my favourite watches, even thought it's quite old... Zzzzz

Thursday was quite a normal day... Then the exciting part was after school when we had NDP practice... The first one I was attending... Lol... So we got everything ready the we had the rehearsal.... Lol, being a 2nd Parade Commander is a totally different experience.... It's quite fun too though... =P Yeah, we did about 3 practices and other drilling.... Took out 3 reserves... But I think we seriously need to reconsider some other people who are in the GOH... I'm quite amazed at myself that we allowed some them to still be in there.... I guess we'll do that tomorrow? Haiz....

Friday was again nothing much... Took my Physcis Re-review in the morning.... Screwed the moment question again cause I forgot to minus off some part of the rod.... Arrrrgghhh!!!! Then we had an NCO meeting with Mr Goh and Mrs Chew.... Its contents shall not be discussed here.... Lol... Not that it's entirely bad or something....

This weekend was also quite the same...

Ok, NDP week coming up... Hope this week will be good.... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com