Sunday, July 08, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday to Wai Yinn! (6th July)

Hi people... Sorry for the lack of updates.... Just don't really feel like blogging these few days....

Ok, this week was quite busy then I was like dead tired for the whole week.... A lot of stuff learned... Then yeah, a lot of stuff happened but I won't bother to elaborate....

Anyway, for NP nothing really much too... Wednesday went for Dry Prac at Tanglin again but I was like screwing up my aiming... I think I may pull down the team on the 20th... zzzz.. Then Friday's training was quite crappy..... Dunno how many people were late for training because of what D&T project haven't finish... Last Term's one somemore..... -.- Then got someone never even come for training after his work.... Wah lau..... Then I took opening parade.... Two contingents.... Bangs for the parade was total rubbish.... -.- Then Yan Hao sir and Nicholas sir came for training.... Then we also got our Total Defence Silver.... Finally..... As for those guys who didn't get it, go for your other badges and your rank as well ok? It's not the end of the world.... =D

This coming week.... Big events.... Firstly.... Mastery Reviews! Class Test... Haha.... For Chemistry and Biology... Bio supposed to take on Friday then the CMC meeting dragged then missed the test.... Zzzz..... As for this week's Physics..... Hope I'll do well for it.....

Also.... Wednesday is the SLB Investiture... I have no idea why I should be happy about it.... I'm not getting any crap or what lah... Well, but my friends are and as a friend, I'll support them =D Then Friday is the campcraft promotion test... I'm damn scared for it.... Seeing that there are 3 tests this week.... No pass = No promote = Dreams shattered AGAIN..... So yeah.... Will have to go and do my best.... Hope the rest of you guys will do! =D

By the way.... One thing.... Last week, the last soccer matches were played at the National Stadium before it is torn down for the new sports hub..... Well.... I too have memories there.... Last year, 1st of July was the SYFOC Parade.... It was my first experience in a parade on a national level.... That experience was great.... That day at the parade square we marched out in beat with the band and with so many people watching... It was fun =D So yeah, that's my main experience at the National Stadium.... Besides one of the football matches my Dad brought me to there ages ago....

Oh yah, then my brother told me that someone had told him that I look scary when I'm with my serious look.... Wah lau!!! Scary??? Haiz..... Haha...

Another week approaches.....

Will try to update as much as possible....... Meanwhile, keep tagging guys =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com