Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sometime I really wish I had an older brother to talk to. Like can ask him for advice and stuff, on what to expect. Guess I'm the type of person who isn't comfortable with uncertainty. That way, I can ask him everything, about army, about uni, about whatever that I've no clue about, and whom I can confide my petty little fears to. Oh well, unfortunately I have to be the older one, and sort of the oldest cousin...

And this always happens, you start to wish you could have done more only when you're about to lose it. I suddenly realise some of the things I would have liked to do before enlistment. No time now though. We're approaching the highway, and once you we start, it'll be another whole new journey by itself, and there's no turning back

This feels just like before CIBTC again. The fear from uncertainty. Sian ji pua

I really miss everything. Some part of me wishes I was back in NJ as a student :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com