Monday, January 17, 2011

Sucks to be sick ._.

Fell ill today :/ Woke up with this really horrible feeling. Had a mix of fever and body aches and stuff. I have a feeling I nearly had a bout of dehydration or something as well zzz. Didn't go to work and practically just stoned at home the whole day, playing pokemon along the way. Yeah, pretty stoned day doing nothing, unless you count sleeping

I'm pretty amazed at the number (and kind) of possessions I have. Mum was packing all the things that were apparently mostly mine. I guess a lot of the things there were part of a life that I had already left behind, just like a whole lot of other things. Wouldn't it be nice though, to have another enjoyable pokemon card match again?

I don't know whether it's part of the rather depressing mood I've been having lately, or is it just today. I feel damn useless and wish I could do something interesting/productive/meaningful in my life. Once again, another comparison with school life perhaps.. Don't like this empty feeling ._. I really need look more into choices for university courses and scholarship applications (if I really intend to apply)

Though now it's a neutral stand, one day I'll definitely have to make that important choice. The question is, when will I be ready, or brave enough to do so?

One of my favourite pieces to play on the piano (which reminds me I haven't done so for some time)

My Memory -- Ryu


I should get some sleep (again). And I want to play Floorball!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com