Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Was talking to RJ just now about random stuff then came across certain topic.

Over my two years in NJ I got understand many things better. How some things work, how some things should be etc. Having experienced both ends now, of being the perpetrator and the receipient. I've gotten to see things in a different light. Regarding that issue, I don't say I don't regret it, in fact I regretted all that I did back then (and didn't do). Had I been more mature back then, I might even say less materialistic, things would have been much more different. Simply, the fault lies with me, and I haven't exactly forgiven myself.

On the other side, I wondered how stupid I must have looked during the course of it. Yet looking back, it was one of the better connections I had with. Guess situations were one factor, everything else that happened, happened. Whatever. Things remain the same, at least for one hand. The clap won't be made, probably won't happen anyway. Another thing I learned too, is to treasure things more

Many things in life, you don't get second chances. Nationals, cadet life, CIBTC, the list goes on

Reminiscence, of everything that meant something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com