Sunday, November 07, 2010

This feeling feels oddly familiar. I last felt it the night before I went for D'08. That fearful feeling. Though I have one more day to go, the anxiety of the unknown is simply gripping me, it's almost suffocating. What if? What if? What if? I know it's too late to be thinking about that now. I really need something to help me get this weight off.

Thanks so much for the encouraging messages. Wish everyone all the best too! All the best to the history and Geography people for tomorrow!

In the past, before every paper we would have the prayers in the hall. May that calming effect from then come back and bring peace to all our spirits

I must be strong, cause I simply have to

2 days, 22 days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

How to make a Bryan
Ingredients:
5 parts anger
5 parts self-sufficiency
1 part beauty
Method:
Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Add a little cocktail umbrella and a dash of fitness

Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com